20 - Understanding Your Responsibilities: Confidential and Private
This SourceBook clarifies a potentially confusing subject and explains mandates governing confidential information.
Comprehensive teaching and learning material helps caregivers recognize their responsibilities, as well as what is confidential information and positive and negative outcomes of breaches of confidentiality.
Choose from 5 learning objectives covering:
1. Confidentiality concepts
2. Rights of the person and rights of society
3. Factors that shape the use of information
4. Information and actions that are confidential and private
5. Positive and negative outcomes of a breach of confidentiality
6. Proper response of caregivers
Learning Activities/Games: 5
Reproducible Handouts: 12
Transparency Masters: 7